The students of Laurian National College have started the anti-isolation campaign proposed by the team of Erasmus+ “Sharing the World: disability and displacement” project, which aims to raise the citizens’ awareness regarding the rights of the disabled children and young people, as well as of those who are socially isolated.
The campaign also involves concrete actions which militate for rights and cooperation. The campaign started in Laurian College, but for three weeks you are going to encounter our students in the streets, schools and parks or on-line.
Just give them 2-3 minutes of your time so we become informed together.
1. We want to increase the quality of life in the community to which we belong.
2. We would like to point to the indifference of many individuals and institutions which do not respect the rights of the disabled, of isolated people or those who are disadvantaged.
3. We would like to inform young people about the realities of the community and teach them how to act in problematic situations.
4. We wish to raise awareness in order to correct and ameliorate situations which are very common.
5. We want to be present, to care and to smile together.
So, why don’t you join us?!?